live2beyouniquenmore.blogspot.com Live 2Be You'Nique Family Creationz: DIY Teepee Tent Summer 2020 (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-7687980865309951", enable_page_level_ads: true });

DIY Teepee Tent Summer 2020

We were originally going to use 4 pieces of trim (which we had cut at 8 feet for our apartment reno we've been working on- but of course being the Amazing Man he is, Scott had no problem withme using a few for my newest "DIY Project of theweek!") he cut them down to 5-5 1/2 feet or so and as you can see we ened up using only 3 large pices and 2 smaller pieces for 'stabilizers/support'.

The decorating/set-up is still a 'WIP' (I just can't let things be i have to go all out- lol plus Caius has been loving spending time in here, not to mention he's slept in there every night since we finished about a week or so now!)

With my 10 other current DIY projects going on I have so much Tulle fabric (which i only recently started using and have to say is 1 of my top FAVORITE type of materials at this time! There is literally endless # of things you can do with it!!!!!) sed some tulle at the top and inside to make the support pieces look a bit better- not that I think Caius actually cares about that part too much. :) 

I had looked at so many other tutorials and ideas online- (mostly via Pinterest) but as normal we just used as base idea and ended up doing our own thing- i tried for a "No Sew" method but have had to sew the fabric on at a few spots to make sure the fabric is tight enough/for space inside. 

I just finished the first cushion- (I've been using multiple blankets folded/placed for a comfy spot in the teepee tent but figured a cushion or something like that would be better, especially seeing how Caius has been sleeping in there! Will post/add more pics later- I'm on my 2nd cushion/mat right now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Teepee Tent Summer 2020

We were originally going to use 4 pieces of trim (which we had cut at 8 feet for our apartment reno we've been working on- but of cours...